Wednesday 23 July 2014

What a Scorcher!

Very warm today. bright sunshine , blue skies and hot. Makes a nice change from the wintry weather we have been having though.
We decided that we were going out today, and since I wanted to go and change something I had bought online from Bon marche that it would be Maghull where there is a branch. Lovely journey, the air-con in Vin's new car is just brilliant, keeps you cool without having the windows open and being too hot. The air con is definitely a real plus factor in this weather. Good choice Vin.
Parked in the square and I took my item back to change. Got myself some shortsleeved nichties instead so was happy with them. Vin went off to do some of his own shopping in B&M etc.,  He wasn't outside when I came out so I nipped along to Superdrug, and got some stuff from there. Night cream to keep the wrinkles at bay. (Not!)  Then it was round to the costa Coffee shop ( of course) Vin was saying that he thinks that I only get stuff online so I can take them back and then go to Costa! Ooops...Caught!!!
I had a very nice Americano medium and he had a "caramello" which loopked beautiful frothy top with a drizzle of caramel syrup over the top.
Tonight we are having:
pasta with a cheese sauce
A bit of garlic bread for Vibn
Green vegetables.











No comments: