Friday 25 September 2009

Another one sold!

VT has got the selling bug now. he put another book on Amazon the other day..Call of the Wild, and there was a notification in the emails that it had been sold. So he had to rush to finish it, and it has been posted off. I think he's got the bug!
We took my money off to Asda this morning. We went there last week, but I bought a shirt that was terrible, cotton so thin you could almost see through it. So I wanted to change it, bought a jumper instead, and got £8 back so that is a better deal anyway.Not impressed with Asda clothing actually, most of it is poor quality, and very much made to a price.
Bought the usual things for the weekend, while VT went and had a mooch at the Range shop.We had a good stock up last week so needed less, but they are good for offers. I got some Quorn things for £1 which makes a really cheap meal, and is tasty with vegetables.
Tonight we are having:
Fishless fish fingers,
Chips,
Mushy peas for VT and green beans for me
Tartare sauce.

No comments: