Friday 4 September 2009

Friday ..busy start,

VT had to jump up this morning because the doorbell rang. It was the postal delivery with my calendars. I had ordered two Thomas Kinkade calendars from QVC, one for us and one for John and Ann in Australia. Then the doorbell rang again a few minutes later and it was another delivery with the post. VT was about to tell me off for ordering too many parcels when he discovered that they were for him. Some mens cologne/aftershave and moisturiser. Smells nice anyway.
Had breakfast, then VT packaged up my book for delivery to someone in Yate Bristol. I had put the book "Dough" by Andrew Bertinet on Amazon for sale yesterday, and it was gone within a couple of hours! I was quite amazed actually. Anyway we get £7.82 on the deal. VT packaged it up beautifully, in card then in a big jiffy bag, so it would be quite secure. Cost £2.50 aot post so that was ok.Quick couple of quid, and it gets the book out of the way.
We took my money off to Asda this morning, haven't been there for a while. it wasn't too bad since most of the kids are back at school now. Bought our usual things,salads for the weekend and other bits and pieces.Nothing much on offer really, we were looking for coffee but noone has any at the moment.
Tonight we are having:
Stuffed Mushrooms..a recipe I saw in an article on diets from Slimming World,
A small side salad to go with.

No comments: