Thursday 17 September 2009

Delivery and Hair Do.and Wild Horses...

Very early delivery this morning..at about half past eight. The man in the van with the delivery of Aranesp. Luckily VT heard him, I don't hear anything once the hearing aids are out, so he got up and got it.
He nipped into Formby this morning to get his hair cut at his barbers. I think he only goes for the woman barber!! Nice haircut though.
Then at lunch we had a discussion about Susan Boyle, who had been on the news. She was singing at the final of America's Got Talent, and she sang a slow song he said. I know I said it was a Rolling Stones Classic called "Wild Horses" Oh No says he very adamant that it was a slow song and not that one.
This time my love I was right because I had been listening to it earlier on Youtube. She sang it beautifully..really beautifully. Well Done Susan. They just love her in America. Aaah Bless.
Here is the video if you want to listen VT..
http://showhype.com/video/susan-boyle-wild-horses-america-s-got-talent-final/
Tonight we are having:
Carrots because I have a load left,
Meatballs Quorn ones in a tomato sauce.
Rice?

No comments: