Thursday 10 September 2009

Spring Clean..No..Autumn clean..

I seem to be having a bit of a cupboard clean fest at the moment. the other day I did my herbs and spices one and got a bit of a shock at some of the out of date ones. Today I did the one where I keep my cakes (only Mr kipling ones) and biscuits and crackers etc. Also the tablets and pills that I have. It looks lovely now, all clean and tidy, with quite a lot of space. I do intend tyo go round the cupboards and have a bit of a clear out but will do them a bit at a time.
Nobody went out today, no reason except nothing in particular to go out for. Lovely radox bath this afternoon with my book and my candles and my bit of chocolate treat. Beats teaching anyway.
Beautiful sunny day today actually, would have been a nice day for an outing, but we didn't have one planned. never mind.
Tonight we are having:
Pasta with some sort of sauce,
a slice of garlic bread,

green cabbage.

No comments: