Wednesday 23 September 2009

Deliveries..

VT was up earlish this morning to answer the door which i don't hear! It was my delivery of L'Occitane products that I had ordered last Saturday. Beautiful soaps which are a delight to use, and smell fantastic, and a little bag of treats like shower gels, soaps, hand and face creams etc. All in a gorgeous bag from L'Occitane. Well worth it. I think you do get what you pay for as regards bath products, and the L'Occitane range is at the top. If I won the lottery I would have a bathroom full of it.
We went out to get a car wash this morning because VT's car is sticky with the sappy stuff from the trees, so we got that at the BP garage. Then we went to the shell garage to get some petrol, because VT had a voucher for £1 off. Then off to Dobbies for our coffees, always nice there. I got a DVD for John about Triumph motor bikes, that I will send with their calendar.Also a fake lavender plant for the windowsill in Jane's room which needed something to brighten it up a bit.
Called in at Waitrose on the way back, to get the cats some chicken, they had run out. Actually their chicken was the most expensive item in my shopping basket! £4.65 for chicky for the babies! We must be mad..


But they are worth it aren't they.
Tonight we are having:
Macaroni Cheese from the count on us range M&S
Tenderstem broccoli to go with.
Maybe a slice of garlic bread.

No comments: