Sunday 13 September 2009

Computers!!

I will never understand them. This one has been so slow today, and seemed to give up the ghost before, not letting me into any of the sites easily. So, I thought, I would close it down and try restarting it. Wonder of wonders it worked, and the sites seem to be behaving themselves. god knows why this happens, they are a mystery to me.
Well our Damson cheese seems to be a big success. We opened one at lunchtime to have with our cheese and crackers, and it has a beautiful flavour and texture.Well worth making, and a lot cheaper than buying it too, so that's a plus.
Beautiful sunny day today, well at the moment it is. Weather person says it will be chilly tonight, but I don't mind that.
Made our pizza dough as usual, today's is going to be a Pizza Napoletana, just very thinly sliced beef tomato as the base, then mozzarella on top of that, then basil leaves to finish. it is supposed to represent the Italian flag, being red white and green!
Crosswords were done very quickly actually, VT only had to look up one on the internet, and I did mine fairly easily. The theme this week was Monopoly and the streets on the board. not terribly challenging really.
Tonight we are having:
Pizza Napoletana,
Salad with mixed baby plum tomatoes, Avocado cucumber etc,
Potato salad and lentil salad for VT.

No comments: