Friday 18 September 2009

SOLD!!!


He sold it! I was laughing at him last night said he would never sell it, but lo and behold this morning there was an email saying it had been sold! must admit I was surprised, I thought £4.99 for an old book was too much, but it just shows you. So it is winging its way to sunny Brighton as we type!.
We tripped off to ASDA this morning with my money. Bought the usual weekendy things,and some extras as we always do when we go there.They do have good value things there though, like little trays of pineapple for £1 all cut and juicy. I bought a top there though and not terribly happy with it, so might go back next time we go. Their clothing is very thin and wispy cotton. Good styles but the material is rubbish. not worth it in the end.
Got some wine three for £10 which is quite good, all bits and pieces, nothing huge today.
Tonight we are having:
Hot Dogs..we havenb't had these for ages.
Onion rings, and maybe a few chips.

No comments: