Tuesday 10 May 2011

Bits and Pieces

Stayed in today, with a view to going out tomorrow, maybe to the Cheshire Oaks. So we did bits and pieces. VT sorted out some of his papers, and I read some! Also did the hem of a jacket I have had in my wardrobe for years really. I bought in America, very very much reduced because the hem had come undone, always meaning to sew it up, but never got round to it. VT had this tape that you use for hems, called a magic tape, and you iron it in place, it worked wonders, and has fixed it beautifully. I should have sewn it a long long time ago, and now I don't think I could see to thread the needle, but no matter. It is a lovely jacket actually, very stylish in a print, and not the sort of thing you see here unfortunately.A real pity.
Green bin today, so VT did some tidying up in the front garden, and sat outside in the back one. He said little ginger girl from next door and our Bobby were touching noses, which is a good sign. I think the poor little thing needs a friend to play with.VT says it comes and finds him where he is, it's a sociable little thing in its own way. It will be round the front now, waiting for its mummy to come home.
Tonight we are having:
Something easty... I will use the freezer, and whatever VT fancies.

No comments: