Saturday 14 May 2011

The March Winds Doth Blow..

And it's May, Really blowy and cool here today, you open the back door and you can smell the sea which is a bad sign. The little cats haven't ventured out much today. Bobby went out a bit after lunch and sat on top of the hut, but soon came in again when it started raining.Rusty went out, walked up the garden and ran straight back again. Both fast asleep now for the afternoon! That's the life.
VT went out for a mooch this morning , said it was quite quiet. Suppose people were getting ready for the Cup Final. Not that it bothers us, neither of us watches football, but apparently Manchester City won, so the locals in Manchester will be pleased.
I think it is really cold today, but then I do feel the cold. If we had central heating I'm sure I would have it on, low at any rate. We have a coal fire which heats up radiators, but you tend to think that if it is May, you shouldn't have a fire..Rubbish i say. Don't think VT will be sitting outside with his cup of tea this afternoon.
yesterday the Blogger was being somewhat awkward and wouldn't open anything up. It was only quite late last night that I managed to put my entry on. It's funny actually, I miss it when I don't use it. You get used to putting silly things on here, it's a bit like a sort of diary. It was started to keep a record of our healthy eating plan, so I do try to enter what we have had for tea most nights, as a record. Not as healthy as we were though!
Tonight we are having:
veggie spring rolls,
1/2 packet of rice,
Sweet and sour sauce,
Stir fry vegetables.

No comments: