Sunday 29 May 2011

Little Snapshots...

I sometimes do wish that I had a mobile phone with a camera on it. I see wonderful pictures on people's blogs that are obviously taken on the spur of the moment. On Friday, going round Sainsbury's I saw a tiny little girl walking round the store with her Mum, dressed in a Bee costume. The girl that is...She had huge wings, and little stripey socks and just looked fantastic. Obviously I would never take a picture of a child, wspecially thes3e days, but you do see some things quite often that you want to capture in a picture.
There again, do I need a mobile phone...No!
Gorgeous picture on YouTube I saw today, of a tabby cat hugging her kitten. Just such an Aaah moment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQSQn6c_Y6M
So sweet..what a lovely thing to watch.
Very quiet Bank Holiday weekend, nothing doing at the front of the house or at the back for that matter. At least the windy weather is keeping the barbecuers off, so we aren't getting the beefy smells coming over the fence. Very changeable today, VT went into Crosby to get a few things, and just as he left it poured, but then it cleared up later. Did a load of bedding today and hung it out for a bit which would dry it a little. Wonder how our parents used to manage without tumble driers and suchlike. No wonder there was always a scent of drying clothes on a Monday..nice smell though.
Last night (Saturday) we had:
Chinese bits from the freezer
Lemon sauce
Stirfry vegetables
1/2 a packet of rice.

Tonight we are having:
Pizza with our home made base and tomato sauce
Mushroom, peppers for VT and courgette for moi Mozzarella balls and portobello mushrooms
Egg and potato salad
Cous Cous for VT and potato salad for moi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha yes you need a mobile with a camera on it!!! I know what you mean about taking photos I tend now ask people's permission to take their photo - especially if I am going to post it on blogger. You have to be so careful these days. I saw that youtube clip to - awww it was so gorgous. I'm beginning to have cats sprouting everywhere - 2 of my own, then Harry that comes to visit, then my neighbour y'day asked if I would take on his as well!! then last night another ginger cat came a visiting. Nigel reckons there must a cat social network and they've all agreed to meet at mine. lol Have a good day tomorrow, Judyx

Anonymous said...

by the way - I said 'No' to my neighbour but would ask around..