Monday 30 May 2011

Typical Bank Holiday...

Usual start..dark windy and looking very much like rain, which it did later in the morning. However it has cleared up now and is nice and sunny.Probably too late for people to get out and about much.
VT has been looking after the little ginger girl from next door all weekend. She has been no trouble at all, and has come in and gone out with the weather really. She doesn't seem to like being out in the cold and the rain..who does..despite our former neighbour saying that it was an outdoor cat. It isn't really, she likes being in the sun, but is willing to go in when it goes drizzly. Very well behaved little thing VT says, has left no mess and eats it's food beautifully. Very good little thing. She is due back this afternoon, so it will be back to normal. It must be the most confused cat in the villageit must wonder why VT can't let it in all of the time.
I thought this morning..Oh Well we aint going out, so I would do the ironing, so set about doing all the bedding that was looking at me. it's a bit of a slog, but lovely when it is done, and gorgeous on the bed.
Had a bit of a flip there for a while. As I was typing this it disappeared..totally disappeared. i thought I had lost it which has happened before, but by a circuitous route I found it again.Phew!! Not being particularly good, in fact terrible with computers that was quite a relief.
Tonight we are having:
Toad in the hole. I have a pack of quorn sausages to use up,
Mushroom gravy,
Chanterelle carrots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a glorious day up until about 7pm then it began to rain, which I was pleased about as I had just planted some of Nigel's bedding plants out :)) VT's still looking after Ginger? I went upstairs this afternoon to discover our ginger cat visitor fast asleep on my bed!! poor thing looked so tired I just left him there :))
Take care, Judyx