Monday 17 March 2014

Out!!

Well the plan was to go over to Maghull this morning to exchange two t-shirts that I had ordered online from Bon Marche. They have a store there, and you can take the goods back to the store for an exchange within 14 days.I liked them and they fitted fairly well but just a bit too fitted so I reckoned that a size larger would be great.  Seems odd because I've lost weight recently and they should have fitted well. So, after breakfast off we went over to Maghull. Lovely sunny day which was a bit of a pain because the lenses on my glasses went dark brown which is a pain when you go in the shop and everything is dark!
Straight to the shop and got two t-shirts in the new size straight away no problem at all.Vin had a bit of a look at B&M's and I went to Superdrug for a few things. Then it was off to the Costa coffee shop for a treat for him for driving me.  A cup of Costa and he is anybodys!
Home then, Vin had a couple of things to do and places to ring. got the Sky bill today so paid that into his bank, and he is trying to track down a new part for his windscreen wiper motor..not much luck so far but he has to ring the dealer yet.
Tonight we are having:
Pizza with salad for5 Vin..(I don't fancy any yet!)
Potato salad

No comments: