Monday 3 March 2014

Hello Again....

Well it's been over two weeks since I last posted. been off with an ear infection that turned out to be quite nasty in the end. Vin got the out of hours doctor to me on the Sunday night and then the GP on the Monday I think it was. The night Doctor who was lovely actually prescribed me some very strong anti- biotics that did the trick but gave me nasty side effects, weakness light headedness nausea you name it. Seems to be a bit of a catch 22 situation..one thing makes you better, the other puts you back a few stages.
Vin has been absolutely wonderful. He has done things a husband shouldn't have to do, all without complaining, and with always a kindness. Bless him. XXXX Thankyou my love XXXX
Little Bobby has been a good friend, sitting on the bed to keep me company, she is a lovely little cat. Rusty has mainly stopped downstairs, i think she is wary of Bobby really so stays out of the way.
So, haven't been out anywhere, not even for our coffees :( and poor Vin has had to do all of the shopping.
Ah well that's enough for today i think.
Tonight vin is having:
pizza with a peppery salad, little tomatoes and a pasta salad
I am having two little slices of my pizza with mushrooms.

No comments: