Friday 5 May 2017

Home Again!

Back in the fold again!  The thought of yet another boring weekend in Aintree was driving me mad. However, after a lot of badgering  eventually I persuaded them to set me free. So home I am and having a lovely  "normal" day today. Nice for Vin to have some respite from all of the visiting, I know he was getting tired of it, and I don't blame him. 
Little Jessie met me at the door when Iwe came home, so don't think she has forgotten me, at least she didn't run upstairs out of the way!
While I was away, Vin said that the kettle had broken, so Itold him to get another one which he did from Curry's.A nice Russel Hobbs one for £39. Then he rang the firm to mention that it had broken because he had found it was still in guarantee, and they said they would send a new one!! That arrived this morning which is next day delivery. Good service eh!  We can return the new one back to Currys, probably next week sometime, and get a coffee somewhere at the same time! 

No comments: