Thursday 29 May 2014

All Change...

We were going out omewhere today, and it just so happened that I had an item that I had ordered that needed to be returned to the Bon Marche so we decided to go to Maghull. I had offered to get Vin his coffee from Costa so uit wasn't too much of a hardshi0p!
We were also waiting for a delivery from the firm that brings my Aranesp injections but vin rang them up and they weren't coming till lunchtime so off we went out. It'a only about a fifteen minute journey over there and it's a nice run anyway. We park in the centre where you have to pay 70p., but it was quite busy, he did get a space after a few mins though. I went off to the Bn Marche shop and Vin went off to get the ticket.
It turned out that I was an absolute age in the shop..some poxy woman was in front of me bringing back about a dozen items, and the women behind the till were having big trouble sorting it all out, so i was at least ten mins waiting if not longer. Vin had got the ticket, been for his stuff from B&Ms and I was still waiting! grrr. When I was finally dealt with it was only a couple of minutes. Oh well you win some you lose some.
That done we went to the Costa, for a breather and our coffees. i had an Americano and Vin had a flat white which looked beautiful.
Back to the car, and because it was free parking because both ticket machines were broken we went to the card factory shop. I wanted a bereavement card and a birthday card and they had some nice ones quite reasonable too. In the end a good morning.
Funny when we got home..Vin had left a note on the door to the Aranesp man to say if we were out to leave them over the road at the chemist..but there was a note from a courier for QVC (who else) !  then Vin met the Aranesp coming up the path so that was good.
Tonight we are having:
Something from the freezer
baby new potatoes
remaining veggies from the fridge
Sauce with mushrooms

No comments: