Monday 12 May 2014

Tops and Toes...

Didn't go out today, we don't usually on a monday unless there is something specific to go out for, so it was a bit of a daay of doing things. 
I needed my hair colouring so Vin did that for me this morning. He does a really good job of it too,I just have the roots done where it is going grey.  not an outstanding colour just the dark brown it always was.
Jane did hers at the weekend and then went and got hers cut, she sent me an email of her from her phone isn't she lovely.
She did some cooking yesterday too..glad to see she has learned something!
The other thing I did this morning was to get the nail varnish off my tootsies..all nine of them,! i have an appointment at the chiropodists on Wednesday, and they din't like varnish on your toes so it had to go. Put it on again afterwards.  Also have an appointment at the hearing aid place on Thursday too so it's one of those weeks.
Tonight we are having;
Pizza with mushrooms and cheese and pepperf or Vin
green salad  with avocado and baby yellow plum tomatoes
Potato salad for moi and a potato salad with vinaigrette for Vin.

No comments: