Friday 17 March 2017

A Change is as good as a Rest!

My hair has been driving me absolutely crazy for months now, and for the last few weeks I have been saying that I must go and get it cut. Well yesterday I steeled up the nerve to go and do something about it and gave the hairdressers a ring. It was the one that I used to go to quite regularly (when I had some hair!) and they are nice. I had been putting it off really because I was ashamed of the state it was in. Got an appointment for a quarter to twelve today so it was up as normal a bit of a mooch on the puter, get ready and off there.  
The woman that was doing it was really really nice and spent an age cutting it for me Trimmed all of the back and layered it a lot and did the fringe all nice and spiky. Well done Helen You have done a beautiful job there and it has made a world of difference to me. 
Home for a nice coffee, a quick cappucinno and biscuit, then up to get changed and a bit of a mooch looking for a hair wax but not much luck really. Not terribly sure what to look for actually. Oh well!Very cold today and a bit wet and rainy, almost gone back to February again except for the daffodils everywhere.  None in our barrel at the front of the house this year though, just spindly leaves.
We usually buy the mini ones but they have been a big disappointment this year for some reason.
Poor little Jessie has upchucked all over today, think it's a hair ball according to Vin. She was in the middle room miaowing then he chased her in the kitchen where there is a solid tile floor. She is now doing a lot of miaowing and even came into this room here for a stroke from me which is unusual.
Poor little girl must be miserable for her. XXX

No comments: