Thursday 30 March 2017

IN Today Put Tomorrow!

Since we are up and early tomorrow for an appointment at Aintree at 9.30 we decided to stay in today.
I had a lovely shower this morning , quite a palaver trying to cope  with the Limbo on my foot,the foot is makes it all very slippy, but Vin is great I really don't know what I would do without him Bless him.
He is trying to get us moving today  so we can get to bed a bit earlier in order to get up in the morning. Not really good at getting up early but we will have to bite the bullet tomorrow.
All in all we have not done much today, at least I haven't  Vin does his usual hardworking tasks. He's never still!
Little Jess hasn't moved much today stayed in her basket most of the day, just getting up at some ungodly hour this morning to wake Vin up for feeding time!

No comments: