Thursday 27 September 2012

Another day inside..

Another boring day inside today. Am I getting used to it? No not really. Enforced imprisonment, without doing a crime!  I certainly didn't think when I went to the G.P.s back in June it would take this long to get sorted. Not good enough really.  Times like this you wish that you had expensive private medical insurance. Tomorrow i have an appointment in the afternoon at the hospital..been a long time coming that one!!
Poor Vin has been an absolute Saint..he's done all of the shopping and getting very good at it too now..Thanks Vin XXX
he took himself off on the train this morning to Formby to take the library books back. We usually use the library in Crosby, but it's a bit of a trek to get there, and the car park is chargeable now so not worth going to. You can now take the books back to any library in the borough so we've used Formby a couple of times now. He got some local history books out which he likes, so he's happy. I am happy with my Kindle books and the ones that I have in store by the bed ready to read, so I'll stick to those.
I download some from Amazon now, and some of them are real bargains too.; It's a great little machine, and I have this cute little zip up cover with cats all over it. Love it.
Tonight we are having:
Cheesey pasta bake with mushrooms and green veg.

No comments: