Monday 17 September 2012

Return of a favourite...

Hooray! Downton is back. We got settled down to watch it last night, and it was just great viewing. Superb costumes, strong stories and really good casting. Terrific for a Sunday night. Can't wait for next weeks one and the wedding. Vin has spent the morning doing some painting outside, to be exact his wheelbarrow. it is now a fetching shade of blue with black trims. Just about got it finished and dry before it started to rain. As usual I have stopped in..another week in the funny farm as they say. About two weeks to go before my next appointment a week on Friday to be exact..that's been a long time coming. certainly didn't think when I went to the G.Ps at the beginning of |June it was going to be this long. The wheels of the NHS grind exceedingly slowas the saying goes. The little cats haven't been out much today, Bobby just about got up for her chicken at lunchtime, I think she was too comfy on my pillow on the new bedding! Not the pillow that I slleep on but the lower one which is underneath.What a lovely life..I'm coming back as a cat in my next life. Not too sure about the cat meat though! Tonight we are having: Leftover pizza with mushrooms Egg and potato salad with avocado Potato salad for moi and rice salad for Vin.

No comments: