Wednesday 11 March 2015

Well That Was Short Lived!!

Spring I mean! You get a couple of niceish days and you tend to think that Spring is on its way. Nooo! it isn't. Today woke up to a wind blowing, and wet looking outside. 
We had decided that we were going to go over to Maghull to have a bit of a look round, and get a coffee at costa. I don't mind going there because i can have a look round the Bon marche and Vin goes into the Home and Bargain and B&Ms so there is something for both. 
trouble is that started not too good because the square was busy so we had to wait for a space..vin doesn't like that! anyway he got a space eventually and it was free again.
I went into Bon M.. and had a look round.  It was full of sleeveless tops and short sleev3ed tops not really what you want in this weather.  Did buy another pair of slippers in a size 5 !! very small for me..wonder if my feet have shrunk. 
Went for a coffee then good job because I was getting a bit wobbly for some reason. Went round to the Costa. Vin had a soy milk latte and I had a lovely skinny latte. very nice breather.
Tonight we are having:
Pasta bake with a cheese sauce
Butternut squash and broccoli for Vin
garlic bread for Vin.

No comments: