Wednesday 3 December 2014

Short and Sweet...

Won't be a long post because I've only just come up here, so a bit delayed in doing this. 
Vin has done loads today, all sorts of bits and bobs. Me....not a lot. i look at him and he makes me tired, he has so much energy. I am just tired all of the time, don't know why, takes me all my time to get up the stairs while he is bounding up them like there is no tomorrow.  He has started getting grumpy with me today, I think I'm annoying him. Then Jane rang up on her way to the shops, her daddy started telling her why he was grumpy and she started having a go at me as well! So, I had them in stereo, one in one ear and the other in the other ear!! :)  Ah well! Just one of those down days I guess. maybe it is a case of Rusty misery..really missing her. 
Vin had a load of coal delivered this morning. 4 bags so that is the first of the heating allowance £200.
Autumn budget day today today, but not expecting any joy there either. 
Tonight we are having:
Baked potato for moi,
A Quorn curry for Vin.

No comments: