Thursday 15 January 2015

Competitions!

Yesterday i said that I had got a cheque for £1000 from the Chat nmagazine. Well we do quite a lot of competitions but don't actualy win a lot really. 
Thing is though I do enjoy doing puzzles and Vin does a few crosswords too, so between us we do  a fair number every week. This time of the year however, I seem to have got a bit behind, and am finding myself getting in a rush with the three that I do. I do  Take a Break first, then Chat and finish off with Pick Me Up. Then we do three crosswords on a Sunday too so we send off a number every week. 
This morning Vin did put the things away that came from M&S, I had ordered a dangly reindeer which just looked so cute and was half price, and the Christmas cards for this year. They came in quite bulky boxes so he put them into two and so rreduce4d the space they needed for storage. Good plan, so they are away out of the way now. Christmas done and dusted.
He went outside to do some bits and pieces mainly chopping logs and the free firewood that he had got from Formby which he uses to light the fire. Cold and blowy today not rainy or snowy, but a grey day.  Nice coffe3es today, I had a Kenco crema and Vin had a Colombian with a milk pod. Lovely. Lunch was carrot and coriander soup , a nice light lunch without being too filling.
Tonight we are having:
Sausages Quorn with a Yorkshire pudding
Potato croquettes
Carrots and gravy.









No comments: